Being Beautifully Assertive & Positive Conflict
WHO’S IN CHARGE HERE? Is it time to take control of your career? To step-up and take charge? We will give you the springboard. Whether you think you are too passive or even too assertive, this is a very empowering course. Using techniques from the theatre, models from psychology and psychoanalysis, and lots of personal experience, we teach you how to be what we all really want to be; assured, self-confident and suitably assertive.
- We will build your confidence, clarity of thought and communication and your assertiveness
- Leaving you assured & self confident
- You will learn why conflict happens and how to handle it
- Techniques for prevention and for curing conflict
- You will learn how to turn it into Positive Conflict
- And ways to say ‘No’
What does passive, assertive, aggressive look, sound and feel like?
- Where do these behaviours come from?
- JoHari’s Window
- Transactional Analysis
- What can we learn from Fawlty Towers?
Being Beautifully Assertive
- Managing your body language
- Finding your Power Posture
- Managing the mood in the room
- Selecting the right words
- The power of your first impression
- Building self-confidence
- Lessons from refreshingly assertive Amy Cuddy
Why does conflict happen?
Calming the aggressor and turning it into Positive Conflict
How can you prevent conflict in the first place?
- Establishing Feedback Protocols
A TRULY EMPOWERING COURSE
“Whether you think are too passive or even too assertive, this is a very empowering course. I know because I did it. Now I teach it; and I would love to help you too.”Katy Miller
Get in touch with the TeamWorks today and arrange a no-obligation consultation. When you speak to us you will appreciate our energy, our passion and our point of difference.
- We’ll come to you.
- We’ll show you our unique methods.
- It’ll be your first learning experience with us