Inclusive Facilitation Skills
Good facilitators bring out the best in everyone for the good of the business. And like all communication, Facilitation Skills can be learned and honed to achieve the best results. Based in psychology, but immediately practical and interactive, this course is for everyone who wants to run inclusive, dynamic meetings or deliver engaging training to unite and inspire their team.
This course focuses on practical skills that empower you to become a confident and highly effective facilitator.
- Learn to see and manage common delegate behaviour
- Learn how to achieve maximum participation
- Learn how to control disruptive and talkative delegates
- How to manage time to maximise efficiency
- Setting up your space for maximum participation and control
- Creating a safe, empowering environment where every voice is heard
- Using body language to orchestrate a session
- Vocal Impact
- Using energisers to build energy
- Active listening
- Effective questioning
- Managing conflict, disruption and distraction
- Building consensus
- The follow up
We walk the talk! On this course we teach everything we have to do ourselves. So the learning is supported and illustrated throughout by anecdotes and our own behaviours and techniques in Facilitation Skills and Personal IMPACT.
Like all our training there is no chalk and talk; no projector and lecture. We get up and we do it; all of us together, to test learning is taking place. We use exercises throughout the day, allowing you to practice your new Facilitation Skills. Practice, practice, practice makes perfect.William Anderson
Get in touch with the TeamWorks today and arrange a no-obligation consultation. When you speak to us you will appreciate our energy, our passion and our point of difference.
- We’ll come to you.
- We’ll show you our unique methods.
- It’ll be your first learning experience with us