Team Building Events
Education, Motivation & Entertainment
Our team building events deliver education while entertaining and motivating your team. We do not deliver trivial events where the impact wanes the next day. We give you tangible benefits above and beyond an upbeat team. In other words, we take critical business skills and turn them into games and challenges that are great fun. True to our mantra; this is learning and motivation that lasts.
Start by looking at our list of bespoke team building events below. We will then tailor whatever catches your eye.
- Play it Right (theatre performance) helping Bosch drive personal impact and presentation performance
- The Apprentice (under license); helping InterContinental Hotels push the very best teams to new heights
- Riding High Polo Experience; helping Avis Europe to build rapport rapidly in a new international team
- The Big Picture (under license); helping Visa International improve cross function communication
Scrap Heap Fashion Show; helping InterContinental Hotels drive creative team working outside of the regular Sales silos
- MetalWorks; helping Honda improve problem solving
- Cookery Challenge; helping Centrica think clearly and work efficiently under pressure
- St George’s Dragon’s Den; helping InterContinental Hotels improve innovation in the face of fiscal demands
- The Creative Cave; helping the Royal Automobile Club understand creativity to maximise business innovation
- Team in Harmony (music & choir event) helping Boodles bond the team
Other team building events include:
- The Big Fat Food Quiz
- Hunt for Treasures ……………… (insert any city your choice)
- 6teeSix golf experience (golf but not as you know it)
- The Athletics SPARK; celebrating the World Indoor Athletics Championships in Birmingham
Today was a great success. I especially enjoyed the way everybody really pulled together to make this work – a great example of TeamWork.Josie Bruin
Get in touch with the TeamWorks today and arrange a no-obligation consultation. When you speak to us you will appreciate our energy, our passion and our point of difference.
- We’ll come to you.
- We’ll show you our unique methods.
- It’ll be your first learning experience with us